|Family Build |
|Family ID||Annotation**||# Members|
- Cellular Component: nucleus (GO:0005634)
- Biological Process: regulation of translation (GO:0006445)
- Molecular Function: protein dimerization activity (GO:0046983)
|2||118485||Transcriptional factor B3|
- Molecular Function: DNA binding (GO:0003677)
- Biological Process: regulation of transcription
*i value: controls inflation, a process to dissipate family clusters. At high i value, genes tend to be separated into different families.
**Annotation: the most common InterPro annotation(s) of the Arabidopsis members in the family.