|Family Build |
|Family ID||Annotation**||# Members|
|1.1||101408||Proteinase inhibitor I13|
potato inhibitor I
- Molecular Function: serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity (GO:0004867)
- Biological Process: response to wounding (GO:0009611)
RNA-dependent DNA polymerase
- Molecular Function: protein kinase activity (GO:0004672)
- Molecular Function: ATP binding (GO:0005524)
- Biological Process: protein amino acid phosphorylation (GO:0006468)
*i value: controls inflation, a process to dissipate family clusters. At high i value, genes tend to be separated into different families.
**Annotation: the most common InterPro annotation(s) of the Arabidopsis members in the family.