|Family Build |
|Family ID||Annotation**||# Members|
- Molecular Function: hydrolase activity (GO:0016787)
HMG-I and HMG-Y
- Molecular Function: endonuclease activity (GO:0004519)
- Cellular Component: nucleus (GO:0005634)
- Biological Process: double-strand break repair (GO:0006302)
- Molecular Function: manganese ion binding (GO:0030145)
DNA repair exonuclease
- Molecular Function: exonuclease activity (GO:0004527)
- Biological Process: DNA metabolism (GO:0006259)
*i value: controls inflation, a process to dissipate family clusters. At high i value, genes tend to be separated into different families.
**Annotation: the most common InterPro annotation(s) of the Arabidopsis members in the family.