|Family Build |
|Family ID||Annotation**||# Members|
- Biological Process: response to stress (GO:0006950)
- Biological Process: response to water (GO:0009415)
Haloacid dehalogenase-like hydrolase
- Molecular Function: catalytic activity (GO:0003824)
- Biological Process: metabolism (GO:0008152)
|2||118508||Ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase|
- Cellular Component: ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase complex (sensu Magnoliophyta) (GO:0009573)
- Biological Process: carbon utilization by fixation of carbon dioxide (GO:0015977)
- Molecular Function: ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase activity (GO:0016984)
*i value: controls inflation, a process to dissipate family clusters. At high i value, genes tend to be separated into different families.
**Annotation: the most common InterPro annotation(s) of the Arabidopsis members in the family.