|Family Build |
|Family ID||Annotation**||# Members|
- Molecular Function: GTP binding (GO:0005525)
- Biological Process: small GTPase mediated signal transduction (GO:0007264)
|2||120988||TAFII55 protein conserved region|
- Molecular Function: transcription factor activity (GO:0003700)
- Cellular Component: nucleus (GO:0005634)
- Biological Process: regulation of transcription (GO:0045449)
*i value: controls inflation, a process to dissipate family clusters. At high i value, genes tend to be separated into different families.
**Annotation: the most common InterPro annotation(s) of the Arabidopsis members in the family.