|Family Build |
|Family ID||Annotation**||# Members|
- Molecular Function: protein kinase activity (GO:0004672)
- Molecular Function: ATP binding (GO:0005524)
- Biological Process: protein amino acid phosphorylation (GO:0006468)
|2||118412||Plant lipid transfer/seed storage/trypsin-alpha amylase inhibitor||351|
- Molecular Function: nucleotide binding (GO:0000166)
RNA-binding region RNP-1 (RNA recognition motif)
- Molecular Function: nucleic acid binding (GO:0003676)
*i value: controls inflation, a process to dissipate family clusters. At high i value, genes tend to be separated into different families.
**Annotation: the most common InterPro annotation(s) of the Arabidopsis members in the family.