|Family Build |
|Family ID||Annotation**||# Members|
- Molecular Function: protein kinase activity (GO:0004672)
- Molecular Function: ATP binding (GO:0005524)
- Biological Process: protein amino acid phosphorylation (GO:0006468)
- Molecular Function: electron transporter activity (GO:0005489)
- Molecular Function: copper ion binding (GO:0005507)
- Biological Process: electron transport (GO:0006118)
*i value: controls inflation, a process to dissipate family clusters. At high i value, genes tend to be separated into different families.
**Annotation: the most common InterPro annotation(s) of the Arabidopsis members in the family.